Wednesday 8 August 2007

Darnedest (& knittedest) Things

I don't often talk about my endlessly put-upon Middle Daughter, Miss H.

At least, that's what she tells me... And my (middle) sister backs her 100%.

Pftt! Like she's know anyway.

However over the last couple of days she has come out with a couple of corkers, which to my utter shame, upon hearing them, my immediate reaction was 'I must remember to blog about this'.

1. During a discussion about pubic hair over the dinner table (please. don't ask. just go with it here), amid much hilarity between MrB, Miss M and myself over her use of the word 'public' hair, Miss H asks for clarification... We explain what 'pubic' hair is... She ponders this, then states, quite matter-of-factly

"But that would be private hair surely? Not Public..."

2. Sitting down to watch 'Thank God You're Here' this evening, I was most excited at the inclusion of Ross Noble in the cast. He rocks. They do their little spiel thing with Shane at the beginning and Miss H declares "He's funny. And he's French"

I do believe that may have been the only moment in history where a Geordie accent was mistaken for French, but there you go...

She really does exist in her own universe.

6 comments:

gigglewick said...

i think that's worthy of a post on Mr Noble's web site, MsB.

Also just snorted.

Mex said...

hee hee! more miss H i say!!

meva said...

Aaaah! Ross Noble and his curls of hilarity! Love him.


And I think I love Miss H as well!

River said...

Out of the mouths of babes.......

killerrabbit said...

He did a very good pregnant belly as well. You have to love a man who can do that and still look hot(ish)

Leilani said...

You know I'm the same with my middle miss, don't mention her as much. My theory is that she is the most like me, so I just totally get her.