Friday 23 March 2007

Hello, my name is Gigglewick, and I am a parenting basket-case


Okay. Thanks INCraig for starting us off, as I think we were all waiting for that to happen. Did I say "we all"? I meant me.


I am Gigglewick, 30 years old, living with the charming Mr Fix while we try our best to live up to the task of being parents to Grizzlewick, who is currently approaching his fourth birthday (end of April). With a birthday coming up we are expecting an explosion of amusement in the form of childish glee/disappointment/delight/frustration.

I am aware that in having only the one child I am a bit of a parenting ninnyhammer*.


But Grizzlewick apparently has the capability of meeting the humourous story capability of a whole schoolyard of kids, so I guess it's okay.


It's also fair to say perhaps I spend too much time on the internet - Grizzlewick has now taken to building offices for his cars so that they can "do their email".


* sigh *





* How awesome is this word? That's what happens when you let the internet choose your synonyms.


1 comment:

meva said...

ninnyhammer? GREAT word!