Wednesday 28 March 2007

My little H8er

Presents that Miss H received for her 8th birthday, in an attempt to explain her personality:
  • Imaginext Knights, Wizards and Griffin (oooh! I love griffins!)
  • Bright Pink t-shirt with a picture of a fairy and a toadstool. And diamantes.
  • Books on scrap-booking and dolphins.
  • A harness-lead thingy for her rabbits, so she can take them for walks... [Feral rabbits that were brought to the house as babies by Inigo - and saved by me because I'm a Soft Touch (and species-ist) and which are now comfortably accommodated in a massive hutch next to the house. Miss H sits in the hutch for hours on end. With the lid down. Among the hay and rabbit poo - communing with the bunnies]
  • A 'God Girl' cap.
  • An 'Ancient Egypt' puzzle cube.
Items she chose from the Menu at Blue River Chinese Restaurant last night:
  • Duck with Plum Sauce
  • Curry Puffs
  • Just the lettuce from the Sang Choy Bow

She ain't your typical 8 year old... (and that's the way I like it)

4 comments:

gigglewick said...

Ooooh. I want an "Ancient Egypt puzzle cube" for my birthday!

GW

meva said...

BB is an adventurous eater, but B can be fussier than a cat.

Sounds like a great birthday.

Mex said...

oh i adore miss H.

actonb said...

I know you do mex, but this is only in theory... when you actually meet her it could be a whole different ball game....