Thursday 22 March 2007

And so it begins

Hey hi and welcome to our new little blog right here.

I should probably define what this blog is all about, but in all honesty it's really not something I've actually thought about much yet. It just seemed like a good idea to set up a space for us to swap stories about the cuteness of children. Happily, Actonb, Gigglewick, Meva and Melbourne Girl have agreed to join in with whatever we are doing here, which pleases me endlessly.

I was going to introduce each of the team members and their children but then I realised that it would be like those appalling first week of new tute group moments when you speak to the person next to you for two minutes and then you have to introduce them to the rest of the group, except that I have never met any of my fellow team members even for two minutes so I'm just going to let people introduce themselves.

As for me, I'm a thirty-something guy and endlessly proud father. My gorgeous wife (known to the blogging world as Honey Bear) and I have two beautiful boys. Bundle is around two and a half and our little Cherub is 10 months old. And you will be hearing much more about how cute they are soon.

Stick around. This will be fun.

No comments: