Friday 30 March 2007

That's not my name

This isn't about one of my children. And it isn't about me. But it is about one of my friends and another friend's son.

L was minding J while J's mum C was swanning about somewhere else. J was about 3 and a half and had recently had a very nasty tummy bug and wasn't yet up to keeping himself nice after going to the toilet.

So, L's in the kitchen and hears a little voice calling from the loo.



J: I'm finished, L.

L: Really? Are you sure?

J: Yes, L. I'm really finished.

L: Is it messy?

J: NO! It's me! J!!

1 comment:

Weihn said...

It is hard, salty, crumbly, and not too different from feta in flavor and texture. Like most men, I on the other hand, deal with anger in a totally unhealthy and regrettable way. Raisin Medley is the newest addition to the line of Honey Bunches of Oats cereals. And Ayla put her hands over her mouth. Get it wrong and your fluctuating blood sugar levels can make you feel terrible.